THE SWORD EXPERIENCE RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
During the ticket purchase process, you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand the following Liability Form:
The Participant and/or Spectator:
1. Has asked to be allowed to participate in Adrian Paul's THE SWORD EXPERIENCE and acknowledges that event involves physical exertion and other risks, known and unknown and may result in injury to the undersigned or others taking part in The Sword Experience, even if all safety rules are followed;
2. Is aware of the possibility of risks of injury, including, but not limited to, being struck by a wooden, or hard plastic, training weapon, falling, tripping, heat stroke, heart attack, hypothermia and/or being hurt by another participant, improper use by the undersigned or any other participant and others not following the safety rules.
3. Agrees to attend and participate in The Sword Experience according to the rules that have been explained, posted and provided and to follow directions given by any of the Sword Experience staff and/or Adrian Paul.
4. Warrants and acknowledges that his/her physical condition is excellent and his/her mental state is sufficiently stable to enable him/her to participate safely in the event. This includes not being on any medications that would pose a risk to him or her under physically, exerting conditions.
5. Agrees to use any equipment during The Sword Experience in a manner, which will not cause injury or damage to himself/herself or others participating.
6. Understands and agrees to follow all safety rules and procedures and that such rules and procedures not followed by others could result in my injury or death.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to attend Adrian Paul's THE SWORD EXPERIENCE, the undersigned, on behalf of himself/herself, his/her successors or assigns, hereby releases and forever discharges THE SWORD EXPERIENCE and its owners, managers, agents, employees, land owners, land lease holders or managers, equipment distributors, and their successors, assigns, employees, officers, agents and franchisees, dealers or operators both jointly and severally, from any and all actions, covenants, claims and demands for damages, costs, expenses (including attorneys' fees), loss or injury, however arising, including negligence of THE SWORD EXPERIENCE that may have been or may be sustained by the undersigned in any way relating to, or arising out of, participating in THE SWORD EXPERIENCE, and its training equipment, including but not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, or operation of said equipment or the natural environment. The undersigned desires and agrees to assume any and all risks.